Monday, July 11, 2011

Great for someone with kids or

Fiat 850 1964, Fiat 850S



Fiat 850 1964, Fiat 850S
fiat 850 spider

Great for someone with kids or



Great for someone with kids or
new kids manta

1958 Mercury Parts - $25



1958 Mercury Parts - $25
blue 58 edsel

Edsall/Edsel Comparison



Edsall/Edsel Comparison
blue 58 edsel

Restoring a 73 Spider



Restoring a 73 Spider
fiat 850 spider

Fiat 850 Sport Spider.



Fiat 850 Sport Spider.
fiat 850 spider

welcomed the first manta



welcomed the first manta
new kids manta

my new clothes.



my new clothes.
new kids manta

MGB GT V8 FIAT 850 SPIDER



MGB GT V8 FIAT 850 SPIDER
fiat 850 spider

2009 Nissan GT-R



2009 Nissan GT-R
blue 58 edsel

Fiat 850 pushrod engine



Fiat 850 pushrod engine
fiat 850 spider

Alfa Roméo Spider



Alfa Roméo Spider
fiat 850 spider

(fiat 850 tags fiat 85...)



(fiat 850 tags fiat 85...)
fiat 850 spider

1967-68 Fiat 850 Spider



1967-68 Fiat 850 Spider
fiat 850 spider

was this Manta Ray 'Vette.



was this Manta Ray 'Vette.
new kids manta

appeared to be coming



appeared to be coming
new kids manta

It was my turn for a second go



It was my turn for a second go
new kids manta

Having Lincoln Memorial



Having Lincoln Memorial
lincoln old car

VR6 1988 JETTA COUPE



VR6 1988 JETTA COUPE
mk1 jetta coupe

Once I got back on the boat I



Once I got back on the boat I
new kids manta

No comments:

Post a Comment