Friday, July 8, 2011

Classic Performance Trends Art

music with my setup also.



music with my setup also.
strobist setup

MI RENAULT R8 (1600X1200)



MI RENAULT R8 (1600X1200)
renault r8 image

Classic Performance Trends Art



Classic Performance Trends Art
trans am ram air

A 1950s workshop;



A 1950s workshop;
1950s red cadillac

this count as pinstriping?



this count as pinstriping?
orange pinstriping

2010 Quattroporte - White



2010 Quattroporte - White
quattroporte rims

2012 VW Beetle looks like



2012 VW Beetle looks like
vw t1

Toms Drag VW Beetle car



Toms Drag VW Beetle car
vw t1

Strobist techniques that I



Strobist techniques that I
strobist setup

Renault Wind Roadster Gordini.



Renault Wind Roadster Gordini.
renault r8 image

Report; Other Formats



Report; Other Formats
simca 1200 sport

Renault 8 Gordini



Renault 8 Gordini
renault r8 image

Rhino, I love the orange on



Rhino, I love the orange on
orange pinstriping

Simca 1200 S (1961-1972) 25



Simca 1200 S (1961-1972) 25
simca 1200 sport

1969 Pontiac Trans Am Ram Air



1969 Pontiac Trans Am Ram Air
trans am ram air

1955 Volkswagen Beetle Karmann



1955 Volkswagen Beetle Karmann
vw t1

Rolls-Royce Phantom



Rolls-Royce Phantom
rolls royce phantom red

Here's the setup shot:



Here's the setup shot:
strobist setup

and pinstriping comments



and pinstriping comments
orange pinstriping

and when the Renault R8.



and when the Renault R8.
renault r8 image

Renault R8 Gordini



Renault R8 Gordini
renault r8 image

Michael Fux Rolls Royce



Michael Fux Rolls Royce
rolls royce phantom red

in U.S. In the 1950s I saw



in U.S. In the 1950s I saw
1950s red cadillac

No comments:

Post a Comment