Monday, June 27, 2011

Obviously, I only drive it on the weekends...

hot august nites



hot august nites

Motul 300V



Motul 300V

show stopper


photography, canon, carart, certifiedcarcrazy, custom, notafordbutstillonefineauto, streetrod, slammin, showcar, tonemapped, photomatix, classiccar
show stopper

Cutlass Supreme '67


CT, mark, 2009, August, Adobe, cars, classic
Cutlass Supreme '67

Cheverolet


CT, mark, 2009, August, Adobe, magenta, cars, classic, autos, fence, grass
Cheverolet

Cheverolet from the 1960's


CT, mark, 2009, August, Adobe, magenta, cars, classic, autos, fence, grass
Cheverolet from the 1960's

Olds. Cutlass Suprene/1967


CT, mark, 2009, August, Adobe, cars, classic, autos, fence, yellow, sun, oldsmobile, cutlass
Olds. Cutlass Suprene/1967

Penned up


CT, mark, 2009, August, Adobe, magenta, cars, classic, autos, fence
Penned up

Obviously, I only drive it on the weekends...


Nikon, Nikon D60
Obviously, I only drive it on the weekends...

Eyeliner


Grand Rapids, Michigan, 2009, 28th Street, car, auto, automobile, vehicle, headlight, light, lines
Eyeliner

No comments:

Post a Comment