Monday, June 27, 2011

Honda Odyssey (BANANA), Cotton Tree Drive, Hong Kong, China

A fall drive



A fall drive

Picture 040


australia, hotrod, street
Picture 040

orange!


photomatix, bigblock, blown, bold, colors, classic, classiccar, chrome, engine, summer, smooth, orange, picnik, photography, canon, alltypesoftransport, art, artistic, bestofshow, carart, certifiedcarcrazy, carshow, cool, custom, coolcar, hdr, hangingoutwiththefamily, icon, hotrod, musclecar
orange!

I Object To This.....



I Object To This.....

I Object To This....



I Object To This....

1930's Packard hood ornament



1930's Packard hood ornament

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG *EXPLORED*


SLS, AMG, Utrecht, Martin, Hegeman, directeur, nederland, netherlands, voorschoten, wassenaar, zuidholland, pse, polarisatie, picture, photoshop, photo, nugteren, klm, leiden, lightroom, llmm, luuk, noordwijk, holland, hdr, hague, haag, filter, eos, english, elements, efs, editing, dynamic, crew, car, canon, autogespot, amsterdam, adobe, 350d, 2010, 1855, world, pictures, polarisatiefilter, picnik, nice, mm, lens, light, londen, hotel, germany, flickr, engine, black, blue, cars, coupe, den, dutch, beautiful, autoviva, autojunk, autoblog, auto, 70, 11, angle, special, I had a tour in the main building of Mercedes-Benz Holland. In the morning I had never seen a SLS AMG
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG *EXPLORED*

Volvo XC90 (T1FOS1), Cotton Tree Drive, Hong Kong, China


EOD 7D
Volvo XC90 (T1FOS1), Cotton Tree Drive, Hong Kong, China

Nissan Serena (743), Central District, Hong Kong, China


EOD 7D
Nissan Serena (743), Central District, Hong Kong, China

Honda Odyssey (BANANA), Cotton Tree Drive, Hong Kong, China


EOD 7D
Honda Odyssey (BANANA), Cotton Tree Drive, Hong Kong, China

No comments:

Post a Comment